H-1B Visas for Temporary Specialty Workers

Among the most popular of the nonimmigrant (temporary) visas allowing holders to work in the U.S., the "H-1B" is designated for temporary specialty workers. Tech and other professionals are common users of this visa -- but watch out, its popularity means that the allotted amount of available visas runs out every year.


Talk to an Immigration attorney.

We've helped 85 clients find attorneys today.

How It Works

  1. Briefly tell us about your case
  2. Provide your contact information
  3. Choose attorneys to contact you