Work Visas

If you are a foreign national who is job-hunting in the United States, or has received a job offer, chances are that your employer will not be ready or able to sponsor you for a green card right away. Instead, you will likely need to apply for a temporary, nonimmigrant visa. And before you can do that, you will need to make sure that the type of job you have been offered matches up with one of the available U.S. visa types. Here, you can learn more about each type of U.S. work visa.

Talk to an Immigration attorney.
We've helped 85 clients find attorneys today.
There was a problem with the submission. Please refresh the page and try again
Full Name is required
Email is required
Please enter a valid Email
Phone Number is required
Please enter a valid Phone Number
Zip Code is required
Please add a valid Zip Code
Please enter a valid Case Description
Description is required

How It Works

  1. Briefly tell us about your case
  2. Provide your contact information
  3. Choose attorneys to contact you