K-1 Fiance Visas

One option in situations where a U.S. citizen plans to marry a foreign national, and would like the wedding to take place in the United States, is a K-1 fiance visa. This lets the foreign-born fiance spend 90 days in the U.S., get married, and if desired apply for a U.S. green card through the U.S.-based application process known as adjustment of status.


Talk to an Immigration attorney.

We've helped 85 clients find attorneys today.

How It Works

  1. Briefly tell us about your case
  2. Provide your contact information
  3. Choose attorneys to contact you