Family Sponsors Petitioning for Immigrants

As either a U.S. citizen or a permanent resident (green card holder), you have the right, under U.S. immigration law, to ask that certain foreign-born members of your family be able to join you in the United States. However, this won't happen instantly. You will need to start the process by proving your family relationship. If you are not "immediate relatives," your family members will have3 to wait until a visa (green card) is available in their category (which may take years). Finally, your family member will submit an application for a green card.

Talk to an Immigration attorney.
We've helped 85 clients find attorneys today.
There was a problem with the submission. Please refresh the page and try again
Full Name is required
Email is required
Please enter a valid Email
Phone Number is required
Please enter a valid Phone Number
Zip Code is required
Please add a valid Zip Code
Please enter a valid Case Description
Description is required

How It Works

  1. Briefly tell us about your case
  2. Provide your contact information
  3. Choose attorneys to contact you