Morgan Hangartner

Morgan Hangartner advises German and European clients on US immigration law and related legal matters, including corporate law. Morgan received his undergraduate degree in International Relations from U.C. Davis and his law degree from Temple University in Philadelphia. He is a member of the State Bar of California and has over 12 years of experience in immigration law. During law school, Morgan worked as an intern with the Philadelphia Immigration Court. Morgan is fluent in German and conversant in Spanish.