Kristina Gasson

Kristina Gasson is a practicing attorney licensed in Massachusetts and New York, with extensive  experience in immigration law, administrative law, employment law, and insurance law. Kristina received her law degree from Temple University Beasley School of Law and her bachelor's degree in political science from Brown University. 

Articles By Kristina Gasson

What Do I Say on Form DS-260 If I Haven't Found My Vaccination Records?
Dealing with the visa-application question about whether you have documentation proving that you've received the required vaccinations.
Is It Safe to Go to My ICE Appointment or Will They Deport Me?
Dealing with the risk of arrest by immigration authorities during regular check-in appointment.
Temporary Protected Status (TPS): Who Is Eligible?
Has a disaster in your country made it impossible to return? You may become eligible for TPS.
How the CSPA Helps Family-Based Preference Relatives and Derivative Beneficiaries
The Child Status Protection Act (CSPA) of 2002 was a great step forward in addressing the lengthy wait times that often blocked good faith attempts by U.S. permanent residents to have a child join them in the United States.
Filling Out Form I-751 With a Waiver Based on Abuse or Battering
If you become a U.S. resident due to your marriage to a U.S. citizen, you will get a “conditional” green card that expires in just two years.
Filling Out Form I-134 Affidavit of Support to Help a U.S. Visa Applicant
If you have invited a foreign friend or relative to visit you, one of the first issues to address is whether that person will be able to prove to the satisfaction of a U.S. consular officer that he or she can afford the trip.
Do I Need to Tell My Employer That My DACA Work Permit Will Be Expiring Forever?
Whether to inform your employer about an expiring work permit.
Lost My DACA Work Permit Card; Can I Get a New One?
Procedures for replacing your lost or stolen DACA work permit card.
Risks and Downsides of Applying for DACA
When the Obama administration’s Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program began on August 15, 2012, many eligible young immigrants jumped at the chance to work legally in the United Sta
Filling Out Form I-821 for TPS
Line-by-line instructions on how to fill out Form I-821, Application for TPS.