Tenant Rights to Withhold Rent by State

Find out whether you can withhold rent or use the “repair and deduct” remedy in your state if your landlord fails to fix major problems in your rental unit.

Get Professional Help

Talk to a Landlord-Tenant attorney.

How It Works

  1. Briefly tell us about your case
  2. Provide your contact information
  3. Choose attorneys to contact you