Missouri Foreclosure Law Center

Foreclosures in Missouri are usually nonjudicial, which means the lender doesn't have to sue you in court to sell your home. It does, however, have to provide you with certain notices before selling your home. If you have a defense to the foreclosure, you might be able to fight the foreclosure by filing a separate lawsuit. If you do lose your home through a Missouri foreclosure and the sale proceeds don't cover the amount you owed on the mortgage, the lender can sue you for the "deficiency." Below you can learn more about Missouri foreclosure procedures and deficiency lawsuits.


Talk to a Foreclosure attorney.

We've helped 75 clients find attorneys today.

How It Works

  1. Briefly tell us about your case
  2. Provide your contact information
  3. Choose attorneys to contact you