Adjustment of Status Forms and Documents

The procedure for filing for a green card in the U.S., known as "Adjustment of Status," involves a lot of paperwork. Applicants need to fill out a variety of forms provided by U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) as well as gathering, in some cases translating, and submitting a number of relevant documents. Learn more about how to successfully get through this part of the process here.


Talk to an Immigration attorney.

We've helped 85 clients find attorneys today.

How It Works

  1. Briefly tell us about your case
  2. Provide your contact information
  3. Choose attorneys to contact you