Soroka & Associates, LLC. is a general practice litigation firm in Columbus, Ohio. We represent clients in all Ohio Counties and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to take your calls.
Legal issues often arise when you least expect them. Soroka & Associates, LLC is a general practice firm that stays on top of legal matters and developments and our attorneys are always ready to help. The attorneys of Soroka & Associates, LLC are highly experienced in many diverse fields of law and understand how most legal incidents have unpredictable effects on the lives of our clients. The diverse experiences of our attorneys allow us to work on multiple issues for our clients and their families simultaneously, and understand how various legal issues overlap.
It is important to have attorneys you can trust, who are experienced, knowledgeable, and dedicated to serving their clients. Our attorneys take the time to explain the law, how it relates to your specific case, and help you make informed decisions to keep you protected. We strive to provide a comfortable environment, and to relieve some of the stress associated with dealing with complex legal issues.
At Soroka & Associates, LLC we offer a free initial consultation to discuss the case and introduce you to the attorneys. We offer convenient payment plans and are available 24 hours a day to take your calls.
1. Criminal Defense (Federal, State and Appellate Representation. OVI, Arson, Assault, Burglary, Conspiracy, Computer Crimes, Corrupt Activity, Drug Trafficking, DV, Kidnapping, Manslaughter, Murder, RICO, Sex Crimes, Theft, Traffic Violations, Weapon Related Crimes, and White Collar Crimes)
2. Personal Injury (Auto Accidents, Truck Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Spinal Cord Injuries, Traumatic Brain Injury , Negligent Security, Premise Liability, Product Liability, Construction Accidents and Wrongful Death)
3. Civil, Commercial and Business Litigation ( Partnership and Shareholder Disputes, Breach of Contract, Non-Compete and Non-Disclosure Disputes, lease Disputes, Misappropriation of Trade Secrets, Construction Litigation, Breach of Fiduciary Duty, Defamation and False Light, and Fraud and Negligent Misrepresentation)
4. Divorce and Family Law ( Divorce, Dissolution, Child Support, Custody, Parenting Plans for Unwed Parents, Post Decree Modifications)
Attorneys and Counselors at Law
503 South Front Street
Columbus OH 43215
Free Initial Consultation for All Matters
Affordable payment plans are available.
Soroka & Associates, LLC, is a full-service law firm offering experienced legal advice and representation for individuals and business clients in the Columbus metropolitan area and throughout Ohio. Lawyers and staff at Soroka & Associates, LLC, understand how important your legal matter is to you, your family and your business. They know that a sudden legal problem can have a profound impact on your daily life and will work effectively and efficiently to resolve the matter as expeditiously as possible.
The law firm's attorneys offer the advantage of knowledge and experience across a broad spectrum of legal areas. This gives the firm the advantage of drawing on knowledge from the full team, and it gives clients the benefit of knowing that they have an attorney who recognizes that resolving a legal problem in one area of the law often requires addressing legal consequences that arise in another area. The law firm will work diligently to protect your rights and interests in every way possible.
The firm offers a free initial consultation to help you get to know the attorneys you will be working with. Office hours are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. weekdays, and evening and weekend consultations are available. Lawyers are available to meet at their office in Columbus or at any correctional facility or jail throughout Ohio for criminal defense matters. The firm accepts reasonable payment plans.
As founder of Soroka & Associates, LLC, Roger R. Soroka represents the rights of people in Columbus, Ohio. He focuses his practice on handling criminal defense, personal injury and civil litigation. Mr. Soroka is dedicated to protecting the rights afforded by the constitution and helping the injured.
Protecting his clients' rights is Mr. Soroka's priority. He knows the serious consequences associated with a criminal charge or conviction. He has spent his career taking on even the most challenging cases. A skilled litigator, he knows how to build a strong defense by using compelling evidence and picking apart the prosecution's argument. Over the course of his career, Mr. Soroka has obtained a number of dismissals, not guilty verdicts and other victories in the legal arena.
For his record of success, Mr. Soroka has been named in The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100; he has been named in The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 under 40; he holds an Avvo "Superb" rating; and he was listed in the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys' Top 10 Personal Injury Attorneys Under Age 40. Additionally, Mr. Soroka has been included in The Nation's One Percent, as selected by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel.
Mr. Soroka holds memberships with the the Columbus Bar Association, The National Trial Lawyers' Criminal Trial Lawyers Association and Business Tort Trial Lawyers Association, the Ohio State Bar Association and the Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. He is admitted to practice before all Ohio courts, the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio and the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth District.
- Ohio, 2007
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio, 2010
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio, 2012
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth District, 2018
Associations and Affiliations
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- The Ohio Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Criminal Trial Lawyers Association
- Business Tort Trial Lawyers Association
- The Nation Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 100
- Ohio Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
Bar Number: Bar Admission - U.S.
Bar Number: Bar Admission - Ohio
Capital University Law School
Juris Doctor, 2007
Bachelor of Science in Business, 2004
Joshua Bedtelyon grew up in Louisville, Kentucky. Mr. Bedtelyon received his Bachelors Degree from University of Illinois in Political Science and a minor in Sociology. While at the University of Illinois, Mr. Bedtelyon was a member of the Sigma Phi Epsilon fraternity. Through this organization Mr. Bedtelyon participated in fundraising for many national philanthropies such as Youth Aids and helped build a house for a low income family through Habitat for Humanity. Mr. Bedtelyon was selected to participate in the prestigious Cline Symposium on public affairs.
In 2008, Mr. Bedtelyon moved to Columbus, Ohio to attend graduate school at Capital University Law School. During his time at Capital Law Mr. Bedtelyon participated in many of the programs available to foster his legal skills. During Mr. Bedtelyon