Sevens Legal, APC has over 40 years of combined experience in representing San Diego, California in criminal and DUI defense matters. Our proven track record and high peer ratings attest to the succcess of our law firm. We offer a free consultation.
Sevens Legal, APC is San Diego's premiere law firm in representing people charged with DUI & criminal law related crimes. Our top rated attorneys have successfully navigated 1000's of cases in San Diego County and Samantha A. Greene is a criminal law specialists certified by the state of California. There are only a select few criminal & DUI defense attorneys that carry that designation. That is why it is critical to choose the best qualified attorney to represent your case in court. Call us to schedule your risk free consultation to get the peace of mind that you need. Our offices are open 24/7 and our response rate is one of the fastest in the law community.
3555 Fourth Ave
San Diego CA 92103
DUI Criminal Defense Burglary DWI DMV Hearings Assault Battery Theft Shoplifting Identity Theft Drug Crimes Sex Crimes Child Abuse Domestic Violence Restraining Orders and More..
500 La Terraza Blvd.
Samantha A. Greene is certified by the state of California as a criminal law specialist.
The State Bar certifies attorneys as specialists who have gone beyond the standard licensing requirements.
California Rule of Court 9.35 served as the basis for the creation of the State Bar Legal Specialization program. The program was intended to provide a method for attorneys to earn the designation of certified specialist in particular areas of law, increasing public protection and encouraging attorney competence.
The program was the first of its kind in the United States, and it has served as a model for other state programs for certifying legal specialists around the nation.
The general requirements to become a certified specialist include:
1. passage of a written examination in the legal specialty area
2. practiced law continuously for at least five years, spending at least 25 percent of the time given to occupational endeavors practicing in the specialty area
4. completion of continuing education in the specialty area greater than that required of general licensees of the bar
5. demonstration of a broad-based and comprehensive experience in the specialty area based on completion of a variety of matters in the specialty area
6. favorable evaluations by other attorneys and judges familiar with the attorney's work in the specialty area of law
The State Barâs Board of Legal Specialization must approve each attorneyâs application. Organizations whose certification program is State Bar-accredited can also certify attorneys, but their certification requirements must equal or exceed those of the State Bar of Californiaâs program.
Once certified, specialists must maintain their certification by completing and reporting ongoing tasks and experience by every five years. They must also report 36 hours of Legal Specialist Continuing Legal Education (LSCLE) every three years along with their MCLE compliance group.
Bar Number: 220100
University of San Diego SOL
Juris Doctorate, 2002
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.