Roger D. Rudich Ltd

Roger D. Rudich Ltd

Firm Overview

You were injured at work, but you're not sure what you're entitled to, or where to go for help. What do you do?

First, take care of yourself. Get medical attention and then follow your doctor's orders. Once you've taken care of your immediate medical issues, call an attorney with experience and expertise in workers compensation cases. You have the legal rights under the Illinois Workers Compensation Act which included coverage for medical expenses, lost wages and any permanent injury that you have incurred.

Your boss will cover his behind. I'm here to cover yours.

While you are required to notify your employer of the accident within 45 days, you should talk to your lawyer before filing a claim at work. Without your own lawyer, your employer's insurance company gets to call the shots, trying to limit the financial impact on the company and get you back to work as soon as possible. Don't forget, you're the one who got hurt, not them.

I'll help you get everything you're entitled to.

The Illinois Workers Compensation Act is meant to benefit injured workers but you need someone to make sure it works the way it was meant to. If you've been injured at your job, I can help you help you file the appropriate claims and make sure you receive the maximum benefits allowed by law. If your case is litigated, I know how to prepare a case and win. My record of settlements and verdicts in workers compensation cases speaks for itself. Let me speak for you.

Rudich Law only collects a fee if you receive a settlement or award.

Main Office

Main Office
134 N. LaSalle
Suite 144
Chicago IL 60602


(312) 236-5406



Office Information

* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.