Probate, Trust, Conservatorship, and Elder Abuse Attorneys. Offices in Los Angeles and Orange Counties. Free Consultation. ($175 Value). Call (714) 930-2310
Since 1998 The Legacy Lawyers has restored peace of mind to over 1,000 people involved in probate, trust and conservatorship matters. Our team of attorneys practice throughout California, especially in probate courts for the counties of Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside and San Bernardino.
EXAMPLE OF PROBATE CASES:
1. Open Probate With a Will
2. Open Probate Without a Will
3. Prosecute and Defend Will Contests
4. Prosecute and Defend Creditor Claims
EXAMPLES OF TRUST CASES:
1. Assist Trustee with Trust Administration Duties
2. Recover Lost, Wasted or Misappropriated Trust Assets
3. Suspend, Remove and Replace Bad Trustee
4. Prosecute and Defend Trust Contests
5. Object to Trust Accountings
6. Obtain Complete and Final Copy of Trust
EXAMPLE OF CONSERVATORSHIP CASES:
1. Conservatorship Appointment
2. Suspend, Remove and Replace Bad Conservator
3. Assist Conservator with Duties
4. Contest a Conservatorship
5. Object to Conservator's Accounting
We handle all cases following these basic principles:
MAXIMIZE CASE VALUE: Your case has unique value. Sometimes it is based on an expected monetary return in relation to costs. It may involve simplifying your duties as administrator, trustee or conservator, or drafting probate court orders, settlement agreements or plans that maximize your benefit.
SAVE MONEY: We keep costs down by working with you to manage our services. None of the other Orange County probate and trust attorneys show their clients the secrets to saving money. We do. In fact, here is a free download of 21 Secrets to Cutting Your Legal Fees in Half.
SAVE TIME: Resolving simple probate, trust and conservatorship issues with speed and accuracy helps us stay focused on the big picture. We won't waste time arguing over the application of thorny rules, procedures and technicalities just because we can. That increases fees without improving your bottom line. Instead, resources are allocated to activities directed to achieving the best possible results.
EMPOWER CLIENTS: Building a relationship with you is essential to our success as your probate attorneys. It improves confidence and trust. Having a strong front also creates opportunities for more favorable results.
PROMOTE INFORMED DECISIONS: We encourage ongoing dialogue so you can make good decisions about your case. Urgent telephone calls are immediately taken. Even non-emergency messages are quickly returned.
Orange County Office
10221 Slater Avenue, Suite 106
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
There is a growing number of people victimized by inheritance theft. Unfortunately there are few probate court litigators. Most probate attorneys prepare estate plans and probate wills. We enjoy resolving high conflict probate court cases and feel a moral obligation to use our talents in the most productive way--serving people involved in will, trust and conservatorship cases.
Our motto is, "Do what you do so well that people can't help but tell others about you." It's borrowed from Walt Disney.
We pride ourselves on providing clients with the best law firm experience in California. Those aren't just words, we back them up with well designed systems from client intake to final judgement.
Our culture is best defined as fun, fast and focused. Our attorneys and support staff take great care of clients, and the Firm takes great care of our team members.
The Firm sets high standards for completing each task in each step of the legal process. Attorney and staff performances are routinely evaluated to ensure compliance with those standards.
Bar Number: 198306
University of Southern California
Southwestern School of Law
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.