When Your Freedom and Dignity are at Stake, You Deserve to Have Someone in Your Corner.
The Law Offices of Charles Andrew Miller are dedicated to providing high quality representation to our clients. We specialize in all aspects of criminal defense and vehicle/traffic litigation. Our offices are strategically located within New York City, in close proximity to all of the city's courts. We are also only a short distance to the Nassau, Suffolk and Westchester County Courts. We are available for representation throughout New York State. Your reputation and integrity are of utmost importance to us. We will fight to steadfastly protect your rights within the confines of our ethical responsibilities to the law and the New York State Rules of Professional Responsibility. We understand the pain and anguish that a criminal case can bring to bear on an individual and the entire family. Likewise, vehicle/traffic violations can greatly strain a person's resources and can threaten a cherished freedom we all take for granted: the ability to drive. You deserve to have someone in your corner fighting for you. This office will do just that.
5 Penn Plaza 23rd Floor
New York NY 10001
Prior Professional Experience:
United States Navy Judge Advocate General Corps
- Rank: Lieutenant
Security Clearance: Top Secret
Queens County District Attorney's Office
- Assistant District Attorney
George Washington University Law School
- Juris Doctor, 1995
University of Maryland- College Park
- Bachelor of Science, 1991
Hebrew University of Jerusalem-Israel
- Rothberg International School for Overseas Students, 1989-90
- New York
- New Jersey
- District of Columbia
- United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces
- New York State Bar Association
- New York County Lawyer's Association
- Nassau County Bar Association.
* Nolo has confirmed that every member attorney has a valid license and is in good standing with the state agency that licenses lawyers. Any past disbarments and suspensions (with possible exceptions for minor violations or nonpayment of dues, in our discretion) will be indicated accordingly in the badge. Member attorneys are required to notify Nolo immediately if they become the subject of any disciplinary action by any state licensing agency.