Law Office of Alisandra B. Carnevale LLC

Law Office of Alisandra B. Carnevale LLC

The Law Office of Alisandra B. Carnevale, LLC is a general practice law firm located in Mercer County concentrating in Family Law, Divorce, Wills, Real Estate, and Municipal Court matters.

Firm Overview

My office is conveniently located in downtown Pennington, NJ, Mercer County, and is easily accessible from nearby Princeton, Lawrenceville, Hopewell, Ewing, West Windsor and Trenton, as well as other neighboring Mercer County communities.

As a solo practitioner lawyer located in Pennington, NJ, Mercer County, I strive to provide my clients with personalized attention in an effort to resolve their legal issues in a cost-effective and efficient manner. I am prepared to provide sound legal guidance and representation to help you navigate the legal process in Mercer County, as well as neighboring counties including Middlesex, Somerset, Hunterdon, Monmouth and Burlington Counties.

I look forward to meeting you and assisting you as your attorney in resolving your family law issues in Mercer County and the surrounding area.
Main Office
Main Office
134 South Main Street
Pennington  NJ  08534
  • 609-737-3683
  • 609-737-3687
The Law Office of Alisandra B. Carnevale LLC will represent your Family legal matters.
-Domestic Violence
-Juvenile Matters
-Child Custody
-Child Support
-Visitation Rights
-Spousal Support/Alimony
-Premarital Agreements

-Post-Judgment Matters:

After your divorce judgment is entered, certain changes may occur or needs may develop that perhaps were not present at the time the Judgment of Divorce was entered. If appropriate, I can help you negotiate with your ex-spouse or his/her attorney a new parenting time schedule, responsibility for college expenses, and/or adjustment to child support and/or alimony that better suits your family's current needs. If negotiation does not resolve the matter, if appropriate, I can file a motion with the court asking the court to grant certain reliefs.

-Enforcement Motions:

Sometimes after a judgment or order is entered, one party or both fail to comply with the court's orders. If your spouse or ex-spouse fails to comply with the court's orders, if appropriate, I can file an enforcement motion on your behalf asking the court to order your spouse/ex-spouse to comply.

Alisandra B. Carnevale, ESQ.


New Jersey (2009)
U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey (2009)
New York (2010)


Pace University School of Law, White Plains, NY
Juris Doctor, cum laude, May 2009

Lafayette College, Easton, PA
Bachelor of Arts, summa cum laude, May 2006

Majors: History; Anthropology and Sociology

Honors Thesis:

"Shaping History through Folk Narrative: Pettoranello di Molise, Italia and its Sister City Princeton, NJ USA"


Law Office of Alisandra B. Carnevale, LLC, Pennington, NJ
Owner, September 2010-present

Hon. Deborah J. Venezia, P.J.F.P. Middlesex County Vicinage, Superior Court, New Brunswick, NJ
Law Clerk, Family Division, September 2009-August 2010

Farber, Pappalardo & Carbonari, White Plains, NY
Law Clerk, May 2008-August 2008

Hon. Lewis J. Lubell, Westchester County Courthouse, Supreme Court, White Plains, NY
Judicial Intern, Matrimonial Part, June 2007- July 2007

Pace Women's Justice Center, White Plains, NY
Volunteer, Uncontested Divorce Project, January 2007-May 2007


New Jersey State Bar Association; Mercer County Bar Association; Phi Beta Kappa; Phi Alpha Delta
  • Pace University School of Law