Getting an Employment-Based Green Card

Whether you've never visited the U.S. before or are currently working here on a temporary visa, your job skills and experience may qualify you for U.S. permanent residence. The application process is neither easy nor short, however. In most cases, it requires not only a job offer, but a high degree of commitment (financial and otherwise) from the employer wishing to sponsor you. Find out more here.


Talk to an Immigration attorney.

We've helped 85 clients find attorneys today.

How It Works

  1. Briefly tell us about your case
  2. Provide your contact information
  3. Choose attorneys to contact you