Foreclosure Lawyers & Other Foreclosure Help

If you're struggling to pay your mortgage or facing foreclosure, should you get a lawyer? A foreclosure attorney can help in many ways—from fighting the foreclosure in court to pushing a bank to consider your loan modification application to assisting you with a short sale. But depending on what your goal is, you might be better off on your own, without having to pay a bundle in legal fees.

Below you'll find articles on when you do and don't need a lawyer, how to find and hire a foreclosure attorney, and other ways you can get help if you're struggling to pay your mortgage, such as contacting a HUD-approved housing counselor.


Talk to a Foreclosure attorney.

We've helped 75 clients find attorneys today.

How It Works

  1. Briefly tell us about your case
  2. Provide your contact information
  3. Choose attorneys to contact you