Texas Laws and Legal Information
Welcome to Texas's laws and legal information collection: state laws, court information, links to state government offices, and more.
Need Professional Help? Talk to a Lawyer.
Welcome to Nolo's Texas Laws and Legal Information collection -- all of Nolo's Texas-specific resources in one place, links to key online information about Texas's government, and more.
Texas Code - Search or browse the official online version of Texas laws.
Texas Laws and Legal Information - The latest Texas law on common legal issues, straight from Nolo:
- Estate Planning: Wills | Living Wills | Living Trusts | Financial Power of Attorney
- Job Discrimination
- Judgment Liens on Property
- LLC Formation
- Marriage | Marriage Licenses and Blood Tests
- Nonprofit Corporation Formation
- Probate: Avoid Probate | Probate Shortcuts
- Property Disputes Between Neighbors
- Security Deposit Limits and Deadlines in Texas
- Small Claims Court in Texas
- Statute of Limitations (Time Limits for Filing a Lawsuit)
- Wage and Hour Laws in Texas
- Workplace Smoking
Texas Lawmakers and Elected Officials - Learn more about Texas politicians at the state and federal levels of government.
- Texas Governor
- Texas Attorney General
- Texas State Legislature
- U.S. House of Representatives Members - Texas
- U.S. Senate Members - Texas
Texas Court Information - Learn about the Texas court system and find your local courthouse.
Texas Supreme Court Decisions - The latest written opinions from Texas's highest court.
Texas Constitution - Understand the functions and powers of Texas government and the rights of its citizens.
Find an Attorney in Texas - Locate a Texas lawyer for you or your small business, with Nolo's trusted Lawyer Directory: