Minnesota Laws and Legal Information
Welcome to Minnesota's laws and legal information collection: state laws, court information, links to state government offices, and more.
Need Professional Help? Talk to a Lawyer.
Welcome to Nolo's Minnesota Laws and Legal Information collection -- all of Nolo's Minnesota-specific resources in one place, links to key online information about Minnesota's government, and more.
Minnesota Code - Search or browse the official online version of Minnesota laws.
Minnesota Laws and Legal Information - The latest Minnesota law on common legal issues, straight from Nolo:
- Estate Planning: Wills | Living Wills | Living Trusts | Financial Power of Attorney
- Job Discrimination
- Judgment Liens on Property
- LLC Formation
- Marriage | Marriage Licenses and Blood Tests
- Nonprofit Corporation Formation
- Probate: Avoid Probate | Probate Shortcuts
- Property Disputes Between Neighbors
- Security Deposit Limits and Deadlines in Minnesota
- Small Claims Court in Minnesota
- Statute of Limitations (Time Limits for Filing a Lawsuit)
- Wage and Hour Laws in Minnesota
- Workplace Smoking
Minnesota Lawmakers and Elected Officials - Learn more about Minnesota politicians at the state and federal levels of government.
- Minnesota Governor
- Minnesota Attorney General
- Minnesota State Legislature: Assembly and Senate Members
- U.S. House of Representatives Members - Minnesota
- U.S. Senate Members - Minnesota
Minnesota Court Information - Learn about the Minnesota court system and find your local courthouse.
Minnesota Supreme Court Decisions - The latest written opinions from Minnesota's highest court.
Minnesota Constitution - Understand the functions and powers of Minnesota government and the rights of its citizens.
Find an Attorney in Minnesota - Locate a Minnesota lawyer for you or your small business, with Nolo's trusted Lawyer Directory: