Delaware Laws and Legal Information
Welcome to Delaware's laws and legal information collection: state laws, court information, links to state government offices, and more.
Need Professional Help? Talk to a Lawyer.
Welcome to Nolo's Delaware Laws and Legal Information collection -- all of Nolo's Delaware-specific resources in one place, links to key online information about Delaware's government, and more.
Delaware Code - Search or browse the official online version of Delaware laws.
Delaware Laws and Legal Information - The latest Delaware law on common legal issues, straight from Nolo:
- Estate Planning: Wills | Living Wills | Living Trusts | Financial Power of Attorney
- Job Discrimination
- Judgment Liens on Property
- LLC Formation
- Marriage | Marriage Licenses and Blood Tests
- Nonprofit Corporation Formation
- Probate: Avoid Probate | Probate Shortcuts
- Property Disputes Between Neighbors
- Security Deposit Limits and Deadlines in Delaware
- Small Claims Court in Delaware
- Statute of Limitations (Time Limits for Filing a Lawsuit)
- Wage and Hour Laws in Delaware
- Workplace Smoking
Delaware Lawmakers and Elected Officials - Learn more about Delaware politicians at the state and federal levels of government.
- Delaware Governor
- Delaware Attorney General
- Delaware State Legislature: Assembly and Senate Members
- U.S. House of Representatives Members - Delaware
- U.S. Senate Members - Delaware
Delaware Court Information - Learn about the Delaware court system and find your local courthouse.
Delaware Supreme Court Decisions - The latest written opinions from Delaware's highest court.
Delaware Constitution - Understand the functions and powers of Delaware government and the rights of its citizens.
Find an Attorney in Delaware - Locate a Delaware lawyer for you or your small business, with Nolo's trusted Lawyer Directory: