Welcome to Nolo's Arizona Laws and Legal Information collection -- all of Nolo's Arizona-specific resources in one place, links to key online information about Arizona's government, and more.
Arizona Code - Search or browse the official online version of Arizona laws.
Arizona Laws and Legal Information - The latest Arizona law on common legal issues, straight from Nolo:
- Estate Planning: Wills | Living Wills | Living Trusts | Financial Power of Attorney
- Job Discrimination
- Judgment Liens on Property
- LLC Formation
- Marriage | Marriage Licenses and Blood Tests
- Nonprofit Corporation Formation
- Probate: Avoid Probate | Probate Shortcuts
- Property Disputes Between Neighbors
- Security Deposit Limits and Deadlines in Arizona
- Small Claims Court in Arizona
- Statute of Limitations (Time Limits for Filing a Lawsuit)
- Wage and Hour Laws in Arizona
- Workplace Smoking
Arizona Lawmakers and Elected Officials - Learn more about Arizona politicians at the state and federal levels of government.
- Arizona Governor
- Arizona Attorney General
- Arizona State Legislature: Assembly and Senate Members
- U.S. House of Representatives Members - Arizona
- U.S. Senate Members - Arizona
Arizona Court Information - Learn about the Arizona court system and find your local courthouse.
Arizona Supreme Court Decisions - The latest written opinions from Arizona's highest court.
Arizona Constitution - Understand the functions and powers of Arizona government and the rights of its citizens.
Find an Attorney in Arizona - Locate a Arizona lawyer for you or your small business, with Nolo's trusted Lawyer Directory: