Iowa Estate Planning Lawyers

Open for Business
Offers Video Calls

Michael Arleth Law

Michael Arleth is a solo lawyer in Des Moines, Iowa, focusing on the areas of criminal defense, family law, and estate planning. Michael prides himself on being a client-centered attorney. Michael is never more than a quick online message away.

Des Moines, IA

Winston & Byrne, Lawyers A Professional Corporation

General Practice

Mason City, IA

The office of Winston & Byrne practices law in Mason City, Iowa and Cerro Gordo Co.. Our entire staff is dedicated to helping clients with their legal matters regarding: General Practice Trials and Appeals Corporation Law Civil Litigation Real Estate Probate Please contact our Mason City law firm with questions about your legal

O'Connor & Thomas, P.C.

O'Connor & Thomas, P.C. was founded in 1840 under the name of Davis & Crawford. The current firm is the direct descendant of Davis & Crawford and is the oldest law firm in continuous practice west of the Mississippi.

Dubuque, IA

Among the prior partners of the firm are an aide to President Lincoln during the Civil War, an Attorney General of Iowa, Speaker of the United States House of Representatives, an Iowa Supreme Court Justice, and numerous other judges and dignitaries. O'Connor & Thomas, P.C.

  • 1
Get Professional Help

Talk to an Estate Planning attorney.

How It Works

  1. Briefly tell us about your case
  2. Provide your contact information
  3. Choose attorneys to contact you