Several features on the account tab of your Nolo dashboard can help you track your ROI:
- Leads Summary — displays the numbers of leads you received that were generated throughout the Nolo network of websites.
- Directory Searches — reflects the number of times your firm is found in our Lawyer Directory.
- Consultation Searches — reflects the number of times your firm appears in a lead path.
- Leads — reflects the number of leads your firm has received per month.
- Exposure — displays your firm's profile and article views.
- Profile Views — reflects the number of times a site visitor clicks the profile link.
- Article Views — reflects the number of times a site visitor views your firm's posted articles.
- Recent Leads — lists each lead your firm has received.
- Pay Per Leads Summary (applicable to pay-per-lead accounts) — displays how many leads your firm has received per month, and how much was deducted from your dashboard balance.
When looking at your dashboard, select Payments and then History.