Major Changes to New Version of Form N-400 Application for Naturalization

Applicants must use the new N-400 version starting May 5, 2014.

Talk to a Lawyer

Need a lawyer? Start here.

How It Works

  1. Briefly tell us about your case
  2. Provide your contact information
  3. Choose attorneys to contact you

Legal Information & Books from Nolo