When Visa Waiver Entrants Can Apply to Adjust Status in the U.S.: USCIS Issues Clarification

VWP entrants who are immediate relatives of U.S. citizens can adjust status if they can avoid removal!

Talk to a Lawyer

Need a lawyer? Start here.

How It Works

  1. Briefly tell us about your case
  2. Provide your contact information
  3. Choose attorneys to contact you

Legal Information & Books from Nolo