Student Visa (F-1, M-1, or J-1) Application Process

Interested in studying in the United States? Here's how the application process will work for an F-1 or M-1 visa or status.


Get debt relief now.

We've helped 205 clients find attorneys today.

How It Works

  1. Briefly tell us about your case
  2. Provide your contact information
  3. Choose attorneys to contact you