Procedures to Sponsor a Worker for a Green Card

Related Ads

Need Professional Help? Talk to a Lawyer

Enter Your Zip Code to Connect with a Lawyer Serving Your Area

searchbox small

When no U.S. worker will do, or you've got an immigrant working for you on a temporary visa that you'd like to be able to hire permanently, it's time to enter the waters of green card sponsorship. Learn about this lengthy, multi-step process here.

Related Ads