Can You Get the Insurance You Need?

Related Ads

Need Professional Help? Talk to a Lawyer

Enter Your Zip Code to Connect with a Lawyer Serving Your Area

searchbox small

Home eBay businesses should be insured against common hazards and events. Even if you already have homeowners' or renters' insurance, however, most policies either don’t cover home businesses or provide only about $2,500 worth of protection for losses to business property. Because just one uninsured loss could easily put you out of business, you should protect yourself.

If your existing policy doesn’t offer enough (or any) protection, you can probably get some basic protection from a home-business rider to your homeowners' or renters' policy. Talk to your insurance agent and see Insurance for more information.

by: , Attorney

Get Informed

Empower yourself with our plain-English information

Do It Yourself

Handle routine tasks with our products

Find a Lawyer

Connect with a local lawyer who meets your needs

The fastest, easiest way to find, choose, and connect to business lawyers