Sales Contract -- Installment Payments
1. Names. , Seller, and , Buyer, agree to the following sale.
2. Property Being Sold. Seller agrees to sell to Buyer, and Buyer agrees to buy from Seller, the following property: (the Property).
3. Condition of Property
|property is new||The Property is new.|
|property is used||
The Property is used. Buyer has inspected the Property and will accept it.
|property is used & modification agreement||
Buyer has inspected the Property and will accept it except for the following modifications, which Seller agrees to make before delivery:.
4. Purchase Price. The purchase price of the Property is $.
5. Down Payment
|down payment||Buyer will make a down payment of $ when this contract is signed. This down payment will be applied toward the purchase price.|
|no down payment||Buyer will not make a down payment.|
6. Time of Payment. Buyer will pay Seller the purchase price (less any down payment) in installments as follows:
7. Method of Payment. Buyer will pay Seller by
|personal or business check||personal or business check in the amount of $.|
|cashier's check||cashier's check in the amount of $.|
|credit card||credit card in the amount of $|
|cash||cash in the amount of $|
8. Delivery. Seller will deliver the Property to Buyer on .
9. Ownership. Seller has legal title to the Property and is selling the Property free of any liens or liabilities.
10. Transfer of Ownership. Seller will transfer ownership of the Property to Buyer through
|a bill of sale||a bill of sale.|
|required state documents||such documents as may be required by the state of to legally transfer the ownership of the Property.|
11. Security Interest
|will not retain a security interest||Seller will not retain a security interest in the property.|
|will retain a security interest||Seller will retain a security interest in the property. At the time the property is delivered to Buyer, Buyer will sign and deliver to Seller a security agreement. Buyer also acknowledges that Seller will file a Uniform Commercial Code Financing Statement, which will secure Seller's interest in the Property until the purchase price has been paid in full.|
12. Other Terms and Conditions. .
13. Entire Agreement. This is the entire agreement between the parties. It replaces and supersedes any and all oral agreements between the parties, as well as any prior writings.
14. Successors and Assignees. This agreement binds and benefits the heirs, successors, and assignees of the parties.
15. Notices. All notices must be in writing. A notice may be delivered to a party at the address that follows a party's signature or to a new address that a party designates in writing. A notice may be delivered:
(1) in person
(2) by certified mail, or
(3) by overnight courier.
16. Governing Law. This agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of .
17. Counterparts. This agreement may be signed by the parties in different counterparts and the signature pages combined will create a document binding on all parties.
18. Modification. This agreement may be modified only by a written agreement signed by all the parties.
19. Waiver. If one party waives any term or provision of this agreement at any time, that waiver will only be effective for the specific instance and specific purpose for which the waiver was given. If either party fails to exercise or delays exercising any of its rights or remedies under this agreement, that party retains the right to enforce that term or provision at a later time.
20. Severability. If any court determines that any provision of this agreement is invalid or unenforceable, any invalidity or unenforceability will affect only that provision and will not make any other provision of this agreement invalid or unenforceable and shall be modified, amended, or limited only to the extent necessary to render it valid and enforceable.
Name of business:
Name of business:
Loading your form ...