Transfer property quickly and easily using this simple legal form. You can use a quitclaim deed to:
- transfer property to or from a revocable living trust
- transfer property to one spouse as part of a divorce
- transfer one co-owner’s interests to another co-owner
- transfer property you own by yourself into co-ownership with someone else
- change the way owners hold title to the property
- and more
You can save and edit the form before you buy -- just create a Nolo.com account. It's easy, free, and there's no obligation to buy anything. If you purchase the form, you'll be able to print, send, or download it.
See below for a full product description.