The leads you receive via email are also tracked on your dashboard. Leads that are not accessed via your dashboard will appear as unread.
Several features on the account tab of your Nolo dashboard can help you track your ROI:
- Leads Summary - displays your firm�s exposure throughout the Nolo network of websites.
- Directory Searches - reflects the number of times your firm is found in our Lawyer Directory.
- Consultation Searches - reflects the number of times your firm appears in a lead path.
- Leads - reflects the number of leads your firm has received per month.
- Exposure - displays your firm's profile and article views.
- Profile Views - reflects the number of times a site visitor clicks the profile link.
- Article Views - reflects the number of times a site visitor views your firm�s posted articles.
- Recent Leads - lists each lead your firm has received.
- Pay Per Leads Summary (applicable to pay-per-lead accounts) - displays how many leads your firm has received per month, and how much was deducted from your dashboard balance.
You can find your current balance at the top right of your dashboard for pay-per-lead accounts.
Log into your account, and on your dashboard, select Payments and History.
When your pay-per-lead deposit balance reaches $0, or a negative balance, your account replenishes.
Please contact either your Account Manager directly, or call our Billing department at (925) 621-4309.