Learn What's New in Quicken WillMaker 2019.
Here's the "What's New" for the 2018 version of Quicken WillMaker:
Each year (and throughout the year), Nolo's expert attorneys thoroughly review and update WillMaker, making legal updates and adding new features so that WillMaker continues to stay current and get better over time. Here are the highlights of the changes made for the 2018 version.
- Will – revised Letter to Executor
- Executor’s Checklist – updated estate tax numbers
- Ohio Will – new age of termination for UTMA
- Idaho – updated notary language
- Utah – updated notary language
- Durable Power of Attorney – revised Letter to Agents
- Health Care Directive – revised Letter to Agents
- Promissory Note – now online at Nolo.com
New and More Information
Information was added to the legal manual about:
- Selecting domestic partner marital status in the Will
- Using your Will to name trustees or custodians to care for the property of minor children
- Creating a Health Care Directive if you are a resident of a medical facility in Utah or Nevada
- Signing your Durable Power of Attorney in all states
- Having your Durable Power of Attorney notarized if you live in Pennslyvania
- Signing your Health Care Directive if you are a resident of Washington
- Directing your disposition of remains if you are a resident of Kentucky
- Giving your executor or attorney-in-fact power over your digital assets
Plus—as always—we’ve fully reviewed and updated the many resources that WillMaker provides along the way.
With Quicken WillMaker 2018, in addition to all of the great forms, you’ll also get three useful ebooks:
- Nolo's Encyclopedia of Everyday Law: Answers to Your Most Frequently Asked Legal Questions – answers to the most frequently asked legal questions.
- The Legal Answer Book for Families --from the rights of kids, to inheritance rules, this book provides information about everything you need to deal with everyday legal issues
- Quicken WillMaker: The Legal Manual– a full book filled with detailed legal information designed to help you make documents with WillMaker.
We provide legal and technical updates to Quicken WillMaker throughout the version year – so through the end of 2018. As long as your computer is connected to the Internet, your program will update automatically whenever a new update is available.