West Virginia Laws and Legal Information
Welcome to West Virginia's laws and legal information collection: state laws, court information, links to state government offices, and more.
Need Professional Help? Talk to a Lawyer.
Welcome to Nolo's West Virginia Laws and Legal Information collection -- all of Nolo's West Virginia-specific resources in one place, links to key online information about West Virginia's government, and more.
West Virginia Code - Search or browse the official online version of West Virginia laws.
West Virginia Laws and Legal Information - The latest West Virginia law on common legal issues, straight from Nolo:
- Estate Planning: Wills | Living Wills | Living Trusts | Financial Power of Attorney
- Job Discrimination
- Judgment Liens on Property
- LLC Formation
- Marriage | Marriage Licenses and Blood Tests
- Nonprofit Corporation Formation
- Probate: Avoid Probate | Probate Shortcuts
- Property Disputes Between Neighbors
- Security Deposit Limits and Deadlines in West Virginia
- Small Claims Court in West Virginia
- Statute of Limitations (Time Limits for Filing a Lawsuit)
- Wage and Hour Laws in West Virginia
- Workplace Smoking
West Virginia Lawmakers and Elected Officials - Learn more about West Virginia politicians at the state and federal levels of government.
- West Virginia Governor
- West Virginia Attorney General
- West Virginia State Legislature: Assembly and Senate Members
- U.S. House of Representatives Members - West Virginia
- U.S. Senate Members - West Virginia
West Virginia Court Information - Learn about the West Virginia court system and find your local courthouse.
West Virginia Supreme Court Decisions - The latest written opinions from West Virginia's highest court.
West Virginia Constitution - Understand the functions and powers of West Virginia government and the rights of its citizens.
Find an Attorney in West Virginia - Locate a West Virginia lawyer for you or your small business, with Nolo's trusted Lawyer Directory: