Virginia Laws and Legal Information
Welcome to Virginia's laws and legal information collection: state laws, court information, links to state government offices, and more.
Need Professional Help? Talk to a Lawyer.
Welcome to Nolo's Virginia Laws and Legal Information collection -- all of Nolo's Virginia-specific resources in one place, links to key online information about Virginia's government, and more.
Virginia Code - Search or browse the official online version of Virginia laws.
Virginia Laws and Legal Information - The latest Virginia law on common legal issues, straight from Nolo:
- Estate Planning: Wills | Living Wills | Living Trusts | Financial Power of Attorney
- Job Discrimination
- Judgment Liens on Property
- LLC Formation
- Marriage | Marriage Licenses and Blood Tests
- Nonprofit Corporation Formation
- Probate: Avoid Probate | Probate Shortcuts
- Property Disputes Between Neighbors
- Security Deposit Limits and Deadlines in Virginia
- Small Claims Court in Virginia
- Statute of Limitations (Time Limits for Filing a Lawsuit)
- Wage and Hour Laws in Virginia
- Workplace Smoking
Virginia Lawmakers and Elected Officials - Learn more about Virginia politicians at the state and federal levels of government.
- Virginia Governor
- Virginia Attorney General
- Virginia State Legislature: Assembly and Senate Members
- U.S. House of Representatives Members - Virginia
- U.S. Senate Members - Virginia
Virginia Court Information - Learn about the Virginia court system and find your local courthouse.
Virginia Supreme Court Decisions - The latest written opinions from Virginia's highest court.
Virginia Constitution - Understand the functions and powers of Virginia government and the rights of its citizens.
Find an Attorney in Virginia - Locate a Virginia lawyer for you or your small business, with Nolo's trusted Lawyer Directory: