South Dakota Laws and Legal Information
Welcome to South Dakota's laws and legal information collection: state laws, court information, links to state government offices, and more.
Need Professional Help? Talk to a Lawyer.
Welcome to Nolo's South Dakota Laws and Legal Information collection -- all of Nolo's South Dakota-specific resources in one place, links to key online information about South Dakota's government, and more.
South Dakota Code - Search or browse the official online version of South Dakota laws.
South Dakota Laws and Legal Information - The latest South Dakota law on common legal issues, straight from Nolo:
- Estate Planning: Wills | Living Wills | Living Trusts | Financial Power of Attorney
- Job Discrimination
- Judgment Liens on Property
- LLC Formation
- Marriage | Marriage Licenses and Blood Tests
- Nonprofit Corporation Formation
- Probate: Avoid Probate | Probate Shortcuts
- Property Disputes Between Neighbors
- Security Deposit Limits and Deadlines in South Dakota
- Small Claims Court in South Dakota
- Statute of Limitations (Time Limits for Filing a Lawsuit)
- Wage and Hour Laws in South Dakota
- Workplace Smoking
South Dakota Lawmakers and Elected Officials - Learn more about South Dakota politicians at the state and federal levels of government.
- South Dakota Governor
- South Dakota Attorney General
- South Dakota State Legislature: Assembly and Senate Members
- U.S. House of Representatives Members - South Dakota
- U.S. Senate Members - South Dakota
South Dakota Court Information - Learn about the South Dakota court system and find your local courthouse.
South Dakota Supreme Court Decisions - The latest written opinions from South Dakota's highest court.
South Dakota Constitution - Understand the functions and powers of South Dakota government and the rights of its citizens.
Find an Attorney in South Dakota - Locate a South Dakota lawyer for you or your small business, with Nolo's trusted Lawyer Directory: