Rhode Island Laws and Legal Information
Welcome to Rhode Island's laws and legal information collection: state laws, court information, links to state government offices, and more.
Need Professional Help? Talk to a Lawyer.
Welcome to Nolo's Rhode Island Laws and Legal Information collection -- all of Nolo's Rhode Island-specific resources in one place, links to key online information about Rhode Island's government, and more.
Rhode Island Code - Search or browse the official online version of Rhode Island laws.
Rhode Island Laws and Legal Information - The latest Rhode Island law on common legal issues, straight from Nolo:
- Estate Planning: Wills | Living Wills | Living Trusts | Financial Power of Attorney
- Job Discrimination
- Judgment Liens on Property
- LLC Formation
- Marriage | Marriage Licenses and Blood Tests
- Nonprofit Corporation Formation
- Probate: Avoid Probate | Probate Shortcuts
- Property Disputes Between Neighbors
- Security Deposit Limits and Deadlines in Rhode Island
- Small Claims Court in Rhode Island
- Statute of Limitations (Time Limits for Filing a Lawsuit)
- Wage and Hour Laws in Rhode Island
- Workplace Smoking
Rhode Island Lawmakers and Elected Officials - Learn more about Rhode Island politicians at the state and federal levels of government.
- Rhode Island Governor
- Rhode Island Attorney General
- Rhode Island State Legislature: Assembly and Senate Members
- U.S. House of Representatives Members - Rhode Island
- U.S. Senate Members - Rhode Island
Rhode Island Court Information - Learn about the Rhode Island court system and find your local courthouse.
Rhode Island Supreme Court Decisions - The latest written opinions from Rhode Island's highest court.
Rhode Island Constitution - Understand the functions and powers of Rhode Island government and the rights of its citizens.
Find an Attorney in Rhode Island - Locate a Rhode Island lawyer for you or your small business, with Nolo's trusted Lawyer Directory: