Oregon Laws and Legal Information
Welcome to Oregon's laws and legal information collection: state laws, court information, links to state government offices, and more.
Need Professional Help? Talk to a Lawyer.
Welcome to Nolo's Oregon Laws and Legal Information collection -- all of Nolo's Oregon-specific resources in one place, links to key online information about Oregon's government, and more.
Oregon Code - Search or browse the official online version of Oregon laws.
Oregon Laws and Legal Information - The latest Oregon law on common legal issues, straight from Nolo:
- Estate Planning: Wills | Living Wills | Living Trusts | Financial Power of Attorney
- Job Discrimination
- Judgment Liens on Property
- LLC Formation
- Marriage | Marriage Licenses and Blood Tests
- Nonprofit Corporation Formation
- Probate: Avoid Probate | Probate Shortcuts
- Property Disputes Between Neighbors
- Security Deposit Limits and Deadlines in Oregon
- Small Claims Court in Oregon
- Statute of Limitations (Time Limits for Filing a Lawsuit)
- Wage and Hour Laws in Oregon
- Workplace Smoking
Oregon Lawmakers and Elected Officials - Learn more about Oregon politicians at the state and federal levels of government.
- Oregon Governor
- Oregon Attorney General
- Oregon State Legislature: Assembly and Senate Members
- U.S. House of Representatives Members - Oregon
- U.S. Senate Members - Oregon
Oregon Court Information - Learn about the Oregon court system and find your local courthouse.
Oregon Supreme Court Decisions - The latest written opinions from Oregon's highest court.
Oregon Constitution - Understand the functions and powers of Oregon government and the rights of its citizens.
Find an Attorney in Oregon - Locate a Oregon lawyer for you or your small business, with Nolo's trusted Lawyer Directory: