North Dakota Laws and Legal Information
Welcome to North Dakota's laws and legal information collection: state laws, court information, links to state government offices, and more.
Need Professional Help? Talk to a Lawyer.
Welcome to Nolo's North Dakota Laws and Legal Information collection -- all of Nolo's North Dakota-specific resources in one place, links to key online information about North Dakota's government, and more.
North Dakota Code - Search or browse the official online version of North Dakota laws.
North Dakota Laws and Legal Information - The latest North Dakota law on common legal issues, straight from Nolo:
- Estate Planning: Wills | Living Wills | Living Trusts | Financial Power of Attorney
- Job Discrimination
- Judgment Liens on Property
- LLC Formation
- Marriage | Marriage Licenses and Blood Tests
- Nonprofit Corporation Formation
- Probate: Avoid Probate | Probate Shortcuts
- Property Disputes Between Neighbors
- Security Deposit Limits and Deadlines in North Dakota
- Small Claims Court in North Dakota
- Statute of Limitations (Time Limits for Filing a Lawsuit)
- Wage and Hour Laws in North Dakota
- Workplace Smoking
North Dakota Lawmakers and Elected Officials - Learn more about North Dakota politicians at the state and federal levels of government.
- North Dakota Governor
- North Dakota Attorney General
- North Dakota State Legislature: Assembly and Senate Members
- U.S. House of Representatives Members - North Dakota
- U.S. Senate Members - North Dakota
North Dakota Court Information - Learn about the North Dakota court system and find your local courthouse.
North Dakota Supreme Court Decisions - The latest written opinions from North Dakota's highest court.
North Dakota Constitution - Understand the functions and powers of North Dakota government and the rights of its citizens.
Find an Attorney in North Dakota - Locate a North Dakota lawyer for you or your small business, with Nolo's trusted Lawyer Directory: