Welcome to Nolo's New Jersey Laws and Legal Information collection -- all of Nolo's New Jersey-specific resources in one place, links to key online information about New Jersey's government, and more.
New Jersey Code - Search or browse the official online version of New Jersey laws.
New Jersey Laws and Legal Information - The latest New Jersey law on common legal issues, straight from Nolo:
- Estate Planning: Wills | Living Wills | Living Trusts | Financial Power of Attorney
- Job Discrimination
- Judgment Liens on Property
- LLC Formation
- Marriage | Marriage Licenses and Blood Tests
- Nonprofit Corporation Formation
- Probate: Avoid Probate | Probate Shortcuts
- Property Disputes Between Neighbors
- Security Deposit Limits and Deadlines in New Jersey
- Small Claims Court in New Jersey
- Statute of Limitations (Time Limits for Filing a Lawsuit)
- Wage and Hour Laws in New Jersey
- Workplace Smoking
New Jersey Lawmakers and Elected Officials - Learn more about New Jersey politicians at the state and federal levels of government.
- New Jersey Governor
- New Jersey Attorney General
- New Jersey State Legislature: Assembly and Senate Members
- U.S. House of Representatives Members - New Jersey
- U.S. Senate Members - New Jersey
New Jersey Court Information - Learn about the New Jersey court system and find your local courthouse.
New Jersey Supreme Court Decisions - The latest written opinions from New Jersey's highest court.
New Jersey Constitution - Understand the functions and powers of New Jersey government and the rights of its citizens.
Find an Attorney in New Jersey - Locate a New Jersey lawyer for you or your small business, with Nolo's trusted Lawyer Directory: