Montana Laws and Legal Information
Welcome to Montana's laws and legal information collection: state laws, court information, links to state government offices, and more.
Need Professional Help? Talk to a Lawyer.
Welcome to Nolo's Montana Laws and Legal Information collection -- all of Nolo's Montana-specific resources in one place, links to key online information about Montana's government, and more.
Montana Code - Search or browse the official online version of Montana laws.
Montana Laws and Legal Information - The latest Montana law on common legal issues, straight from Nolo:
- Estate Planning: Wills | Living Wills | Living Trusts | Financial Power of Attorney
- Job Discrimination
- Judgment Liens on Property
- LLC Formation
- Marriage | Marriage Licenses and Blood Tests
- Nonprofit Corporation Formation
- Probate: Avoid Probate | Probate Shortcuts
- Property Disputes Between Neighbors
- Security Deposit Limits and Deadlines in Montana
- Small Claims Court in Montana
- Statute of Limitations (Time Limits for Filing a Lawsuit)
- Wage and Hour Laws in Montana
- Workplace Smoking
Montana Lawmakers and Elected Officials - Learn more about Montana politicians at the state and federal levels of government.
- Montana Governor
- Montana Attorney General
- Montana State Legislature: Assembly and Senate Members
- U.S. House of Representatives Members - Montana
- U.S. Senate Members - Montana
Montana Court Information - Learn about the Montana court system and find your local courthouse.
Montana Supreme Court Decisions - The latest written opinions from Montana's highest court.
Montana Constitution - Understand the functions and powers of Montana government and the rights of its citizens.
Find an Attorney in Montana - Locate a Montana lawyer for you or your small business, with Nolo's trusted Lawyer Directory: