Mississippi Laws and Legal Information
Welcome to Mississippi's laws and legal information collection: state laws, court information, links to state government offices, and more.
Need Professional Help? Talk to a Lawyer.
Welcome to Nolo's Mississippi Laws and Legal Information collection -- all of Nolo's Mississippi-specific resources in one place, links to key online information about Mississippi's government, and more.
Mississippi Code - Search or browse the official online version of Mississippi laws.
Mississippi Laws and Legal Information - The latest Mississippi law on common legal issues, straight from Nolo:
- Estate Planning: Wills | Living Wills | Living Trusts | Financial Power of Attorney
- Job Discrimination
- Judgment Liens on Property
- LLC Formation
- Marriage | Marriage Licenses and Blood Tests
- Nonprofit Corporation Formation
- Probate: Avoid Probate | Probate Shortcuts
- Property Disputes Between Neighbors
- Security Deposit Limits and Deadlines in Mississippi
- Small Claims Court in Mississippi
- Statute of Limitations (Time Limits for Filing a Lawsuit)
- Wage and Hour Laws in Mississippi
- Workplace Smoking
Mississippi Lawmakers and Elected Officials - Learn more about Mississippi politicians at the state and federal levels of government.
- Mississippi Governor
- Mississippi Attorney General
- Mississippi State Legislature: Assembly and Senate Members
- U.S. House of Representatives Members - Mississippi
- U.S. Senate Members - Mississippi
Mississippi Court Information - Learn about the Mississippi court system and find your local courthouse.
Mississippi Supreme Court Decisions - The latest written opinions from Mississippi's highest court.
Mississippi Constitution - Understand the functions and powers of Mississippi government and the rights of its citizens.
Find an Attorney in Mississippi - Locate a Mississippi lawyer for you or your small business, with Nolo's trusted Lawyer Directory: