Massachusetts Laws and Legal Information
Welcome to Massachusetts's laws and legal information collection: state laws, court information, links to state government offices, and more.
Need Professional Help? Talk to a Lawyer.
Welcome to Nolo's Massachusetts Laws and Legal Information collection -- all of Nolo's Massachusetts-specific resources in one place, links to key online information about Massachusetts's government, and more.
Massachusetts Code - Search or browse the official online version of Massachusetts laws.
Massachusetts Laws and Legal Information - The latest Massachusetts law on common legal issues, straight from Nolo:
- Estate Planning: Wills | Living Wills | Living Trusts | Financial Power of Attorney
- Job Discrimination
- Judgment Liens on Property
- LLC Formation
- Marriage | Marriage Licenses and Blood Tests
- Nonprofit Corporation Formation
- Probate: Avoid Probate | Probate Shortcuts
- Property Disputes Between Neighbors
- Security Deposit Limits and Deadlines in Massachusetts
- Small Claims Court in Massachusetts
- Statute of Limitations (Time Limits for Filing a Lawsuit)
- Wage and Hour Laws in Massachusetts
- Workplace Smoking
Massachusetts Lawmakers and Elected Officials - Learn more about Massachusetts politicians at the state and federal levels of government.
- Massachusetts Governor
- Massachusetts Attorney General
- Massachusetts State Legislature: Assembly and Senate Members
- U.S. House of Representatives Members - Massachusetts
- U.S. Senate Members - Massachusetts
Massachusetts Court Information - Learn about the Massachusetts court system and find your local courthouse.
Massachusetts Supreme Court Decisions - The latest written opinions from Massachusetts's highest court.
Massachusetts Constitution - Understand the functions and powers of Massachusetts government and the rights of its citizens.
Find an Attorney in Massachusetts - Locate a Massachusetts lawyer for you or your small business, with Nolo's trusted Lawyer Directory: