Maine Laws and Legal Information
Welcome to Maine's laws and legal information collection: state laws, court information, links to state government offices, and more.
Need Professional Help? Talk to a Lawyer.
Welcome to Nolo's Maine Laws and Legal Information collection -- all of Nolo's Maine-specific resources in one place, links to key online information about Maine's government, and more.
Maine Code - Search or browse the official online version of Maine laws.
Maine Laws and Legal Information - The latest Maine law on common legal issues, straight from Nolo:
- Estate Planning: Wills | Living Wills | Living Trusts | Financial Power of Attorney
- Job Discrimination
- Judgment Liens on Property
- LLC Formation
- Marriage | Marriage Licenses and Blood Tests
- Nonprofit Corporation Formation
- Probate: Avoid Probate | Probate Shortcuts
- Property Disputes Between Neighbors
- Security Deposit Limits and Deadlines in Maine
- Small Claims Court in Maine
- Statute of Limitations (Time Limits for Filing a Lawsuit)
- Wage and Hour Laws in Maine
- Workplace Smoking
Maine Lawmakers and Elected Officials - Learn more about Maine politicians at the state and federal levels of government.
- Maine Governor
- Maine Attorney General
- Maine State Legislature: Assembly and Senate Members
- U.S. House of Representatives Members - Maine
- U.S. Senate Members - Maine
Maine Court Information - Learn about the Maine court system and find your local courthouse.
Maine Supreme Court Decisions - The latest written opinions from Maine's highest court.
Maine Constitution - Understand the functions and powers of Maine government and the rights of its citizens.
Find an Attorney in Maine - Locate a Maine lawyer for you or your small business, with Nolo's trusted Lawyer Directory: