Kansas Laws and Legal Information
Welcome to Kansas's laws and legal information collection: state laws, court information, links to state government offices, and more.
Need Professional Help? Talk to a Lawyer.
Welcome to Nolo's Kansas Laws and Legal Information collection -- all of Nolo's Kansas-specific resources in one place, links to key online information about Kansas's government, and more.
Kansas Code - Search or browse the official online version of Kansas laws.
Kansas Laws and Legal Information - The latest Kansas law on common legal issues, straight from Nolo:
- Estate Planning: Wills | Living Wills | Living Trusts | Financial Power of Attorney
- Job Discrimination
- Judgment Liens on Property
- LLC Formation
- Marriage | Marriage Licenses and Blood Tests
- Nonprofit Corporation Formation
- Probate: Avoid Probate | Probate Shortcuts
- Property Disputes Between Neighbors
- Security Deposit Limits and Deadlines in Kansas
- Small Claims Court in Kansas
- Statute of Limitations (Time Limits for Filing a Lawsuit)
- Wage and Hour Laws in Kansas
- Workplace Smoking
Kansas Lawmakers and Elected Officials - Learn more about Kansas politicians at the state and federal levels of government.
- Kansas Governor
- Kansas Attorney General
- Kansas State Legislature: Assembly and Senate Members
- U.S. House of Representatives Members - Kansas
- U.S. Senate Members - Kansas
Kansas Court Information - Learn about the Kansas court system and find your local courthouse.
Kansas Supreme Court Decisions - The latest written opinions from Kansas's highest court.
Kansas Constitution - Understand the functions and powers of Kansas government and the rights of its citizens.
Find an Attorney in Kansas - Locate a Kansas lawyer for you or your small business, with Nolo's trusted Lawyer Directory: