Iowa Laws and Legal Information
Welcome to Iowa's laws and legal information collection: state laws, court information, links to state government offices, and more.
Need Professional Help? Talk to a Lawyer.
Welcome to Nolo's Iowa Laws and Legal Information collection -- all of Nolo's Iowa-specific resources in one place, links to key online information about Iowa's government, and more.
Iowa Code - Search or browse the official online version of Iowa laws.
Iowa Laws and Legal Information - The latest Iowa law on common legal issues, straight from Nolo:
- Estate Planning: Wills | Living Wills | Living Trusts | Financial Power of Attorney
- Job Discrimination
- Judgment Liens on Property
- LLC Formation
- Marriage | Marriage Licenses and Blood Tests
- Nonprofit Corporation Formation
- Probate: Avoid Probate | Probate Shortcuts
- Property Disputes Between Neighbors
- Security Deposit Limits and Deadlines in Iowa
- Small Claims Court in Iowa
- Statute of Limitations (Time Limits for Filing a Lawsuit)
- Wage and Hour Laws in Iowa
- Workplace Smoking
Iowa Lawmakers and Elected Officials - Learn more about Iowa politicians at the state and federal levels of government.
- Iowa Governor
- Iowa Attorney General
- Iowa State Legislature: Assembly and Senate Members
- U.S. House of Representatives Members - Iowa
- U.S. Senate Members - Iowa
Iowa Court Information - Learn about the Iowa court system and find your local courthouse.
Iowa Supreme Court Decisions - The latest written opinions from Iowa's highest court.
Iowa Constitution - Understand the functions and powers of Iowa government and the rights of its citizens.
Find an Attorney in Iowa - Locate a Iowa lawyer for you or your small business, with Nolo's trusted Lawyer Directory: