Welcome to Nolo's Indiana Laws and Legal Information collection -- all of Nolo's Indiana-specific resources in one place, links to key online information about Indiana's government, and more.
Indiana Code - Search or browse the official online version of Indiana laws.
Indiana Laws and Legal Information - The latest Indiana law on common legal issues, straight from Nolo:
- Estate Planning: Wills | Living Wills | Living Trusts | Financial Power of Attorney
- Job Discrimination
- Judgment Liens on Property
- LLC Formation
- Marriage | Marriage Licenses and Blood Tests
- Nonprofit Corporation Formation
- Probate: Avoid Probate | Probate Shortcuts
- Property Disputes Between Neighbors
- Security Deposit Limits and Deadlines in Indiana
- Small Claims Court in Indiana
- Statute of Limitations (Time Limits for Filing a Lawsuit)
- Wage and Hour Laws in Indiana
- Workplace Smoking
Indiana Lawmakers and Elected Officials - Learn more about Indiana politicians at the state and federal levels of government.
- Indiana Governor
- Indiana Attorney General
- Indiana State Legislature: Assembly and Senate Members
- U.S. House of Representatives Members - Indiana
- U.S. Senate Members - Indiana
Indiana Court Information - Learn about the Indiana court system and find your local courthouse.
Indiana Supreme Court Decisions - The latest written opinions from Indiana's highest court.
Indiana Constitution - Understand the functions and powers of Indiana government and the rights of its citizens.
Indiana Libraries That Carry Nolo Books - Locate a library in Indiana that carries Nolo's legal books.
Find an Attorney in Indiana - Locate a Indiana lawyer for you or your small business, with Nolo's trusted Lawyer Directory: