Welcome to Nolo's Illinois Laws and Legal Information collection -- all of Nolo's Illinois-specific resources in one place, links to key online information about Illinois's government, and more.
Illinois Code - Search or browse the official online version of Illinois laws.
Illinois Laws and Legal Information - The latest Illinois law on common legal issues, straight from Nolo:
- Estate Planning: Wills | Living Wills | Living Trusts | Financial Power of Attorney
- Job Discrimination
- Judgment Liens on Property
- LLC Formation
- Marriage | Marriage Licenses and Blood Tests
- Nonprofit Corporation Formation
- Probate: Avoid Probate | Probate Shortcuts
- Property Disputes Between Neighbors
- Security Deposit Limits and Deadlines in Illinois
- Small Claims Court in Illinois
- Statute of Limitations (Time Limits for Filing a Lawsuit)
- Wage and Hour Laws in Illinois
- Workplace Smoking
Illinois Lawmakers and Elected Officials - Learn more about Illinois politicians at the state and federal levels of government.
- Illinois Governor
- Illinois Attorney General
- Illinois State Legislature: Assembly and Senate Members
- U.S. House of Representatives Members - Illinois
- U.S. Senate Members - Illinois
Illinois Court Information - Learn about the Illinois court system and find your local courthouse.
Illinois Supreme Court Decisions - The latest written opinions from Illinois's highest court.
Illinois Constitution - Understand the functions and powers of Illinois government and the rights of its citizens.
Find an Attorney in Illinois - Locate a Illinois lawyer for you or your small business, with Nolo's trusted Lawyer Directory: