Florida Laws and Legal Information
Welcome to Florida's laws and legal information collection: state laws, court information, links to state government offices, and more.
Need Professional Help? Talk to a Lawyer.
Welcome to Nolo's Florida Laws and Legal Information collection -- all of Nolo's Florida-specific resources in one place, links to key online information about Florida's government, and more.
Florida Code - Search or browse the official online version of Florida laws.
Florida Laws and Legal Information - The latest Florida law on common legal issues, straight from Nolo:
- Estate Planning: Wills | Living Wills | Living Trusts | Financial Power of Attorney
- Job Discrimination
- Judgment Liens on Property
- LLC Formation
- Marriage | Marriage Licenses and Blood Tests
- Nonprofit Corporation Formation
- Probate: Avoid Probate | Probate Shortcuts
- Property Disputes Between Neighbors
- Security Deposit Limits and Deadlines in Florida
- Small Claims Court in Florida
- Statute of Limitations (Time Limits for Filing a Lawsuit)
- Wage and Hour Laws in Florida
- Workplace Smoking
Florida Lawmakers and Elected Officials - Learn more about Florida politicians at the state and federal levels of government.
- Florida Governor
- Florida Attorney General
- Florida State Legislature: Assembly and Senate Members
- U.S. House of Representatives Members - Florida
- U.S. Senate Members - Florida
Florida Court Information - Learn about the Florida court system and find your local courthouse.
Florida Supreme Court Decisions - The latest written opinions from Florida's highest court.
Florida Constitution - Understand the functions and powers of Florida government and the rights of its citizens.
Find an Attorney in Florida - Locate a Florida lawyer for you or your small business, with Nolo's trusted Lawyer Directory: