Welcome to Nolo's Connecticut Laws and Legal Information collection -- all of Nolo's Connecticut-specific resources in one place, links to key online information about Connecticut's government, and more.
Connecticut Code - Search or browse the official online version of Connecticut laws.
Connecticut Laws and Legal Information - The latest Connecticut law on common legal issues, straight from Nolo:
- Estate Planning: Wills | Living Wills | Living Trusts | Financial Power of Attorney
- Job Discrimination
- Judgment Liens on Property
- LLC Formation
- Marriage | Marriage Licenses and Blood Tests
- Nonprofit Corporation Formation
- Probate: Avoid Probate | Probate Shortcuts
- Property Disputes Between Neighbors
- Security Deposit Limits and Deadlines in Connecticut
- Small Claims Court in Connecticut
- Statute of Limitations (Time Limits for Filing a Lawsuit)
- Wage and Hour Laws in Connecticut
- Workplace Smoking
Connecticut Lawmakers and Elected Officials - Learn more about Connecticut politicians at the state and federal levels of government.
- Connecticut Governor
- Connecticut Attorney General
- Connecticut State Legislature: Assembly and Senate Members
- U.S. House of Representatives Members - Connecticut
- U.S. Senate Members - Connecticut
Connecticut Court Information - Learn about the Connecticut court system and find your local courthouse.
Connecticut Supreme Court Decisions - The latest written opinions from Connecticut's highest court.
Connecticut Constitution - Understand the functions and powers of Connecticut government and the rights of its citizens.
Find an Attorney in Connecticut - Locate a Connecticut lawyer for you or your small business, with Nolo's trusted Lawyer Directory: