Colorado Laws and Legal Information
Welcome to Colorado's laws and legal information collection: state laws, court information, links to state government offices, and more.
Need Professional Help? Talk to a Lawyer.
Welcome to Nolo's Colorado Laws and Legal Information collection -- all of Nolo's Colorado-specific resources in one place, links to key online information about Colorado's government, and more.
Colorado Code - Search or browse the official online version of Colorado laws.
Colorado Laws and Legal Information - The latest Colorado law on common legal issues, straight from Nolo:
- Estate Planning: Wills | Living Wills | Living Trusts | Financial Power of Attorney
- Job Discrimination
- Judgment Liens on Property
- LLC Formation
- Marriage | Marriage Licenses and Blood Tests
- Nonprofit Corporation Formation
- Probate: Avoid Probate | Probate Shortcuts
- Property Disputes Between Neighbors
- Security Deposit Limits and Deadlines in Colorado
- Small Claims Court in Colorado
- Statute of Limitations (Time Limits for Filing a Lawsuit)
- Wage and Hour Laws in Colorado
- Workplace Smoking
Colorado Lawmakers and Elected Officials - Learn more about Colorado politicians at the state and federal levels of government.
- Colorado Governor
- Colorado Attorney General
- Colorado State Legislature: Assembly and Senate Members
- U.S. House of Representatives Members - Colorado
- U.S. Senate Members - Colorado
Colorado Court Information - Learn about the Colorado court system and find your local courthouse.
Colorado Supreme Court Decisions - The latest written opinions from Colorado's highest court.
Colorado Constitution - Understand the functions and powers of Colorado government and the rights of its citizens.
Find an Attorney in Colorado - Locate a Colorado lawyer for you or your small business, with Nolo's trusted Lawyer Directory: